|Added on Rightmove:||15 October 2016 (425 days ago)|
- Three bedroom detached family home
- Can be let unfurnished or part-furnished
- Spaciousl living/dining room
- Refurbished high gloss fitted kitchen
- Fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher
- Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Two good size single bedrooms
- Refurbished bathroom with shower
- Double glazing, gas central heating
- Single garage with power and light
A lovely three bedroom part-furnished detached family home with garage situated in a quiet cul-de-sac on the popular Greenwood Homes development. The property is within easy reach of Bicester Village Outlet Shopping Village, the town centre and is close to the A41 and M40 motorway.
The property comprises of; entrance hall, spacious living/dining room, refurbished high gloss kitchen with integrated appliances including fridge, freezer, washing machine and dishwasher; master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, two further good size single bedrooms and a refurbished bathroom with shower; double glazing and gas central heating.
Outside the property has a front garden mainly laid to lawn, driveway for two cars, single garage with power and light, enclosed rear garden mainly laid to lawn with shrub borders, small patio area.
Available from: 1st November 2016
Security deposit: £1800
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62528477.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P2583K3310. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Bicester - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.