|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 November 2016 (197 days ago)|
- Modern Mews Town House
- Two Double bedrooms
- Two Ensuites Bathrooms
- Central Burley location
- Allocated parking space
- EPC rating D
- Available now
An impressive former Victorian school house which has been developed in recent years into an extremely sought after exclusive residential development which is located in the heart of the popular village of Burley. This superb home offers ready to move into stylish accommodation which comprises of two double en-suite bedrooms, a modern fitted kitchen, a generous living room and study area. Viewing of this charming property is strongly recommended to appreciate the generous internal space on offer, and its superb central village location. Unfurnished. Available now.
An impressive former Victorian school house which has been developed in recent years into an extremely sought after exclusive residential development which is located in the heart of the popular village of Burley. The accommodation briefly comprises of: communal entrance, private entrance leading into the open plan and spacious living/dining room, a modern fitted kitchen with a sink and drainer, integrated electric oven and hob, washing machine and dishwasher, integral fridge freezer and a built in wine rack, a study with under stairs storage cupboard and a cloakroom. To the first floor is the master bedroom with built-in wardrobe and an en suite with bath with shower over, low flush w/c, wash hand basin, and a heated towel rail, and a second double bedroom with a shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low flush w/c, and a heated towel rail. To the rear of the property a residents courtyard can be found, which can be used as a great entertaining space. There is visitor parking, and an allocated parking space. Unfurnished. Available now.
Burley provides a range of delightful amenities which include 2 highly regarded primary schools, local shops, village pubs and eateries, and a useful train line which commutes to both Leeds and Bradford.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62529437.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P4739K4315. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Ilkley Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.