|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (167 days ago)|
- Two good size bedrooms
- Large living area with floor-ceiling windows
- Open plan kitchen/dining area
- Large bathroom with shower
- Wood flooring and carpets to bedrooms
- Stunning views over Barbican Lake and the City Skyline
- Private balcony
- 24-Hour concierge
- Available from 13/11/17
- 945 sq ft / 88 sq metres
Situated over 945sq ft and 88sq metres this 2 bedroom flat is in the iconic Barbican and benefits from the use of the private gardens and lakes, also it is within close proximity of the Barbican Arts Centre. The flat is light and airy, with floor to ceiling windows, warm in the winter and airy in the summer.
The entrance is on the fifth floor. Walk down the stairs to the west-facing living room and open-plan kitchen that look out on to the lake and gardens. Balcony overlooks the lakes and gardens. Underfloor heating on the wooden floor. Walk down the stairs to a toilet and separate bathroom, and two east-facing double bedrooms. Balcony looks out East over Moor Lane and the property is approximately within three minutes walking distance of Moorgate Station.
The property benefits from:
- Large bathroom with shower
- Blackout curtains in both bedrooms
- Carpet in halls and bedrooms
It is requested that shoes are not worn throughout the flat and taken off at the entrance.
24-Hour car park attendants means you can receive deliveries even when you are out.
We do not charge General Administration fees, Application fees, or Additional occupant fees.
We do charge a statutory Tenant Reference fee of £120 inc vat per tenant. There may also be a further Inventory & Check In cost to the tenant in order to protect their deposit in the event of a dispute at the end of the Tenancy Agreement.
Please note: Viewings for all properties are arranged directly on the RentMyHome.co.uk website.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62541862.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference RMH1018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rentmyhome.co.uk, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.