|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 October 2016 (368 days ago)|
- IMMACULATE TERRACED HOUSE
- POPULAR VILLAGE LOCATION
- 2 beds, 1 reception
- Kitchen with space low level whitegoods
- Downstairs Family Bathroom
- Gas Combi C/H & Double Glazing
- Council Tax: Awaiting confirmation
- EPC Rating: Awaiting confirmation
- Available Now
- Fully Managed by Beresford Adams (Mold)
LOVELY MID-TERRACED HOUSE | POPULAR LOCATION
This lovely terraced house is located along Queen Street, Leeswood.
Offered unfurnished, this property briefly comprises entrance hall, airy sitting room and well-designed kitchen space for whitegoods, and downstairs bathroom having white suite and shower over bath. Stairs lead from living room to the first floor landing and on to two generously proportioned bedrooms.
Presented to a good standard, this property also benefits from having gas central heating, double glazing throughout, enclosed rear garden, and optional parking to front.
SAT NAV: CH7 4RQ
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000408180. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beresford Adams Lettings, Mold.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.