|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 October 2016 (365 days ago)|
- New, Modern development
- City centre location
- Furnished or unfurnished apartments available
- Modern kitchen with fitted oven and hob
- Water rates included in rent
- Electric heaters
- Double glazed
- Residents Gym
- White shower room suite with electric shower
- Available November!
If you are looking for a brand new city centre apartment to occupy in November, then this is the development for you. You will need to act fast to secure one of these stylish apartments.
With modern white fitted kitchen units and a fitted oven and hob along with a fridge freezer and open plan living area and bedroom with fitted wardrobes, chests of drawers along with a desk/dressing table.
The shower room is finished to a high standard comprising low level WC, wash hand basin and shower cubicle with shower.
The property is fully double glazed and has electric heating. All apartments will have access to laundry facilities located within the development.
The property also has the benefit of secure parking for push bikes which is covered and secure.
As previously stated these apartments have been finished to a very high standard and will let quickly.
**Water rates included in rent**
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000352489. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frank Innes Lettings, Leicester - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.