|Added on Rightmove:||17 October 2016 (457 days ago)|
- 3 BEDROOM HOUSE
- CHILDREN WELCOME
- PETS CONSIDERED
- RECENTLY REFURBISHED
- BY THE SEA
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- CLOSE TO AMENITIES
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
** 3 BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE ** GREAT LOCATION ** OUTSTANDING ROOM SIZES ** LARGE GARDEN ** EN-SUITE BATHROOM ** RECENTLY REFURBISHED **
This outstanding 3 bedroom semi-detached house is located in a highly sought after area of Roundham, Paignton. The property is conveniently located within walking distance to local shops, amenities, bus and train station, Paignton pier and the town centre. It is also positioned to major commuting routes to the rest of Torbay and Exeter.
This property is fully Double Glazed and Gas Central heated , currently being refurbished to a very good standard, also benefitting from a large garden, modern and spacious kitchen, great room sizes with the master bedroom containing an en-suite bathroom, conservatory and a study room. Children are welcome, pets will be considered, and unfortunately we would not be able to accept housing benefit.
The property comprises of;
** LIVING ROOM **
Spacious living room, carpeted throughout, Double Glazed window to the front of the property, wall mounted Gas Central Heating radiator, TV aerial and Broadband point, UPVC French doors leading to a conservatory.
** CONSERVATORY **
Generous in size, UPVC Double Glazed windows to both front and back of the property, laminated flooring throughout.
** BATHROOM **
Family bathroom, 3 piece suite comprising of; Bath and shower unit, W/C unit and a ceramic wash basin, laminate flooring throughout, half tiled walls, wall mounted gas central heating radiator, extractor fan.
** KITCHEN **
Refurbished throughout, Double Glazed window to the front of the property, tiled flooring throughout, wall mounted Gas Central Heating radiator, A range of matching wall and base units, large Gas hob and electric oven, extractor fan, Large American style Fridge/Freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dish washer, plenty of space for a dining table and chairs.
** BEDROOM 1 **
Good size double bedroom, carpeted throughout, Double glazed window to the front of the property, wall mounted Gas Central Heating radiator, free standing wardrobe, large built-in cupboard space, doors leading to an en-sute bathroom, comprising of; Shower unit, W/C unit and a ceramic wash basin.
** BEDROOM 2 **
Double bedroom, carpeted throughout, double glazed window to the front of the property, wall mounted Gas Central Heating radiator, free standing wardrobe.
** BEDROOM 3 **
Good size single bedroom, carpeted throughout, Double glazed window to the front of the property, wall mounted Gas Central Heating radiator.
** STUDY ROOM **
Generous in size, carpeted throughout, wall mounted Gas Central Heating radiator.
This property is available for immidiate occupation. Viewings are highly advised.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62545148.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P3476D2625. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Paignton - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.