|Added on Rightmove:||27 February 2017 (87 days ago)|
- Three good sized Bedrooms
- Brand new kitchen and Bathroom
- Completely refurbished
- Luxury house in a great location
- Close to the M5
- Gas Central Heating
- Two designated parking spaces
TWO ALLOCATED PARKING SPACES INCLUDED IN THE RENT!
Fabulous Open plan living at its Best!!! A stunning three bedroom property with a BRAND NEW KITCHEN AND BATHROOM!! Book a viewing now to avoid disappointment!!!
TWO PARKING SPACES INCLUDED IN THE RENT!!
Fabulous open plan living at its best. This stylish and modern three bedroom house in the heart of Cullompton town centre and easy access to M5.
This fantastic property has high ceilings and big windows which let in plenty of light, the property has been completely refurbished and the interior is done to an exceptional standard to give that luxurious and spacious feel to it. This beautiful house comprises of a spacious open plan kitchen/living/dining room with a downstairs cloakroom and plenty of storage creating a bright and social living experience. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms and a large single bedroom. There is also a stunning shower room with a big double standalone shower.
Cullompton is a popular town by junction 28 of the motorway so provides easy access to Taunton and Exeter which are approximately 15 miles away
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62545169.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P4049K4517. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Exeter.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.