|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||17 October 2016 (366 days ago)|
- Unfurnished and well presented
- 2 Double bedroom mid terraced house
- Modern fitted kitchen & bathroom
- Excellent location
- Easy access to A41 & M53 Motorway
- DSS MAY ENQUIRE WITH A GAURANTOR
- NO SMOKING AND ENQUIRE ON
Unfurnished, superb two double bedroom mid terraced house located in a popular residential area that benefits from having easy access to all local amenities, A41 and all other transport links to Liverpool and Chester. This well presented accommodation has gas central heating, double glazing and comprises of entrance hallway, living room with feature fire, modern fitted kitchen/dining room with built-in oven & hob, master bedroom with built-in wardrobes, a further good size double bedroom and a modern fitted bathroom with shower.
DSS MAY ENQUIRE WITH A GUARANTOR - NO SMOKING AND ENQUIRE ON PETS
AVAILABLE FROM MID NOVEMBER 2016
Fees apply. Reference Fee £78.00 per person/guarantor on application. Administration Fee £90.00 per property on or before move in. All fees are inclusive of VAT
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62546252.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CLWL_22043. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clive Watkin Lettings, Bromborough - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.