|Added on Rightmove:||17 October 2016 (581 days ago)|
- Semi Detached True Bungalow
- (Unfurnished) Two Bedrooms, Bathroom
- Lounge, Kitchen (Cooker Included)
- Garage, Gardens Front And Rear
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Double glazed door to the side radiator and coved ceiling. Storage cupboard and airing cupboard. Loft access.
low flush wc.
3.75m x 4.48m (12'3" x 14'8")
Double glazed window to the front radiator coved ceiling and living flame gas fire within feature surround.
3.02m x 3.52m (9'10" x 11'6")
Double glazed window to the rear and radiator
3.4m x 3.35m (11'1" x 10'11")
Double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Double glazed window to the side double glazed door to the rear radiator wall and base units. Electric oven. Part tiled, walls single drainer sink unit and plumbing for washing machine.
Wash hand basin panelled bath with overhead shower tiled walls and radiator.
External - Front
Paved part stone and side access.
UPVC double doors window and lights
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62547281.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 78877R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Thornton Cleveleys.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.