|Reduced on Rightmove:||30 November 2016 (537 days ago)|
- Two bedroom apartment RG24
- Close to Basingstoke hospital
- Allocated parking plus visitor parking
- Modern kitchen (white goods on request)
- Recently decorated throughout
- Available NOW
- Juliet balcony over looking the courtyard
- Bright & airy throughout
- **Half price fees**
**Half price fees and Available NOW**
Carson & Co are proud to offer this spacious unfurnished apartment in the sought after location of Netherfield Pace RG24. This well apointed second floor apartment has two double bedrooms and alocated parking for one car.
A truely sought after property due to the exceptional space this property offers, plus its within walking distance to Basingstoke hospital and transport links to the town centre.
This unique and airy property boasts.
* Two double bedrooms
* Gas central heating
* Modern kitchen (white goods on request)
* Allocated parking
* Juliet balcony
* Family bathroom with shower
* Bright & airy lounge / diner
* Surprisingly spacious
* Available NOW
Located on the second floor, this unique apartment would be ideal for a professional single or couple who require easy access to Basingstoke Hospital and also boasts fantastic links to the town centre, train station, Festival Place shops/restaurants and the Bus station.
Plus the property also has fantastic links to the M3 junction 6, the A33 to Reading and the M4.
Please call Carson & Co on 01256 350 124 for more information and to arrange a viewing.
Sorry no DSS
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000404015. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carson & Co, Basingstoke.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.