|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 November 2016 (425 days ago)|
- Three bedroom mid terrace house
- Close to local amenities/schools
- Two reception rooms
- Enclosed garden to the rear
- Sorry no DSS/ no Pets
- Available immediately / EPC - E
- Fees £190+£50 extra applicant/guarantor
Three bedroom mid terrace house situated close to local amenities and schools and with good access links to the M4 motorway. Accommodation: two reception rooms, kitchen, utility, w.c. First floor three bedrooms and family bathroom. Enc. garden to rear. Available immediately. Sorry no DSS-no Pets.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62551085.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference PRF10196. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Payton Jewell Caines, Port Talbot.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.