Office to rentUnits 2 & 3, Woking 8, Forsyth Road, Woking, Surrey, GU21
£153,311 pa (£12,776 pcm)
4,009–8,069 sq. ft.
- 4,009 sq ft (372 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
- Comprehensively refurbished
- New air conditioning
- New suspended ceiling with LED lighting
- New kitchenettes, showers & WCs
- On site car parking
Woking 8 is located in Sheerwater, approximately 1.5 miles to the east of Woking town centre. Sheerwater is Woking's main out of town business location and provides quick and easy access to the national motorway network with junctions 10 and 11 of the M25 less than 7 and 5 miles away respectively. Woking station provides mainline services to London Waterloo with a fastest journey time of 27 minutes and over 10 trains an hour at peak times.
Woking 8 has undergone a transformation with all vacant units undergoing a comprehensive refurbishment programme to provide high quality office accommodation in a variety of sizes, with units capable of being combined. In addition, new landscaping throughout, with mature trees retained, as well as new branding and estate signage provide a high quality environment.
Woking 8 has undergone a comprehensive refurbishment programme. The self contained two storey units are available with up to 13 car parking spaces and are available individually or can be combined to suit larger requirements up to 8,069 sq ft..
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-62552039.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 0084548. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lambert Smith Hampton, Guildford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.