- Set in its own large private gardens
- Free parking on site
- Communal living areas on first and second floor
- On site laundry facilities
- 24 hour security
- Secure Fob Entry
Monty Halls is a purpose built, 248 study bedroom hall of residence principally comprising a main building and a separate annexe building set in its own grounds including a large private garden to the south and parking spaces accessed via a driveway to the north. The elegant main building comprises two wings over four floors. Large communal kitchens and communal spaces are centred on each floor. At the end of each wing are located communal shower, bath and toilet facilities, and additional smaller kitchens.
The main building was completely refurbished ahead of the 2015/16 academic year.
Within the hub of student life in the main building, it is located on the second floor and faces south west, benefiting from very attractive views over the private garden, church and countryside beyond, as well as toward the evening sun ensuring maximum light.
The room is a generous 10.2 square metres, measuring 3.72m x 2.73m, comprising double size bed, desk and wardrobe and sink with mirror.
• Tesco's - 0.8miles
• Shell Garage - 500ft
• Subway - 0.7 miles
• Fallowfield - 1.9 miles
• Manchester Metropolitan Hollings Campus - 2 miles
• Manchester Metropolitan All Saints Campus - 1.9 miles
• University of Manchester Fallowfield Campus - 1.8 miles
• University of Manchester Oxford Road Campus - 2 miles
• Excel College - 2.6 miles
• Berlitz College - 2.5 miles
• The International Society - 1.8 miles
• Manchester Academy Of English - 1.3 miles
• EF International Language Schools - 1.4 miles
• Italian Language Solutions - 0.6 miles
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 43132. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Smiths Residential, Barkingside.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.