|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 September 2017 (241 days ago)|
- GREAT FOR THREE SHARERS!
- Ideal for sharers
- Close to the University and Hospitals
- Easy access to the city
- Botanical gardens on the door step
- Great Location
- Occasional bedroom or living space
- Fully Furnished
- AVAILABLE NOW
- NEW SOFAS WILL BE SUPPLIED
GREAT FOR THREE SHARERS! A spacious three double bedroom apartment in a great location, the botanical gardens are next door which will provide tenants an excellent location to relax after work and provide a pleasant walk to the fashionable Ecclesall Road with bars and shops. The property is also very close to Universities, Hospitals and the city centre, these can all be accessed within 10 minutes walk for by bus. The property compromises of: Three double bedrooms, bathroom with shower over bath, WC and basin, kitchen with appliances and dining space, living room with velux windows, occasional bedroom or living room. The property is fully furnished throughout and is AVAILABLE NOW - NEW SOFAS WILL BE SUPPLIED (the ones in the photos will be taken away)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000410337. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blundells, Banner Cross - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.