Office to rentClover House, Thanet Way, Whitstable, Kent, CT5
£540 pcm (£125 pw)
360 sq. ft.
- 360 sq ft (33 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
- Available on Easy-in Easy-out All Inclusive Terms (Rolling Monthly Contract)
- On-site Parking
- Access to a Meeting Room and Break Out Area
- Fibre Optic 100MB Broadband
- Newly Refurbished Throughout
PLEASE SEE THE ATTACHED PARTICULARS FOR SUITE AVAILABILITY
The building comprises a modern 3-storey office building which has been refurbished throughout with toilets and kitchen facilities on each floor.
The property has the following benefits:
• Heating/cooling air conditioning units
• Suspended ceiling with integral LED lighting
• Manned reception
• Perimeter trunking with CAT 6 cabling
• 8 person lift
• Excellent natural light
• Use of a break out area
• Shared use of communal reception and meeting room
You can also find the most up to date details by searching @cloverhousebiz on Twitter!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-62555417.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference RSCLOVEREKSDC. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by BTF Partnership, Canterbury.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.