|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 January 2017 (287 days ago)|
- Detached House
- Built by Crest Nicholson in 2015
- Four bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Guest Cloakroom
- Utility Room
A quite superb modern detached family home finished to a very high specification having been the original show home. The house is arranged over two floors with four double bedrooms, two bathrooms (one en-suite), garage and parking, front and rear gardens, kitchen/diner and has wellpresented front and rear gardens. The local bus routes are close by and the house is a short walk to the Princess Royal Hospital. Unfurnished.
Built by Crest Nicholson to their Barnfield design is this lovely detached home, in the Woodside development on the east side of Haywards Heath, and within reach of the Hospital and bus routes. Situated opposite a green, the property would make a lovely family home, with an inviting entrance hall, living room, kitchen/diner, utility room and cloakroom on the ground floor. To the first floor there is a master bedroom with en suite, three further bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally, there is an enclosed rear garden which is mainly lawned, and has a rear gate which accesses the garage behind the property. Originally the Marketing Suite, the home comes with many benefits, including gas central heating and double-glazing.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62560649.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P1697K5517. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Haywards Heath.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.