2 bedroom detached house to rentMains of Dumbreck No.3, Formartine, Pitmedden, AB41
Removed £550 pcm| £127 pw
|Added on Rightmove:||17 October 2016 (341 days ago)|
- 2 Bedroom
- Rural Location
- LL Registration Number - 79427/110/07240
- EPC - G
Mains of Dumbreck No. 3 Cottage comprises;
Livingroom with open fire
The property is double glazed throughout.
Garden laid to lawn.
1. The tenancy shall be a Short Assured Tenancy in terms of the Housing (Scotland) Act 1988.
2. The term of the tenancy shall be by mutual agreement but a minimum of 6 months.
3. The rent shall be payable monthly in advance by bank standing order.
4. A deposit of one month's rent will be payable in advance.
5. The tenant shall be responsible for the payment of the Council Tax or other rates levied by the Local Authorities.
6. The property is to be occupied as a private dwelling and is not to be sub-let without the prior permission of the landlord.
7. The tenant will be responsible for costs of all services.
8. The landlord will insure the property against all fire but such insurance will not cover any contents or effects which the tenant may
place in the subjects, the insurance of which will be the tenant's responsibility.
9. The tenant will be required to maintain the internal decoration to the same standard as at entry.
10. A photographic record of condition will be taken prior to entry.
11. Pets accepted with prior consent.
Private Water & Drainage
Electric Storage Heating
EPC Rating - G
LL Registration Number - 79427/110/07240
Local Authority - Aberdeenshire Council
Strictly by appointment through Savills - 01224 971 111
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference R13615. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills Rural Lettings, North East Scotland.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.