2 bedroom semi-detached house to rentMains of Dumbreck No. 2, Formartine, Pitmedden, AB41
|Added on Rightmove:||17 October 2016 (555 days ago)|
- Rural Location
- 2 Bedroom
- EPC Rating - E
- LL Registration - 79427/110/07240
Mains of Dumbreck No. 2 is a semi-detached cottage and comprises;
The property is double glazed throughout.
Garden laid to lawn.
1. The tenancy shall be a Short Assured Tenancy in terms of the Housing (Scotland) Act 1988.
2. The term of the tenancy shall be by mutual agreement but a minimum of 6 months.
3. The rent shall be payable monthly in advance by bank standing order.
4. A deposit of one month's rent will be payable in advance.
5. The tenant shall be responsible for the payment of the Council Tax or other rates levied by the Local Authorities.
6. The property is to be occupied as a private dwelling and is not to be sub-let without the prior permission of the landlord.
7. The tenant will be responsible for costs of all services.
8. The landlord will insure the property against all fire but such insurance will not cover any contents or effects which the tenant may
place in the subjects, the insurance of which will be the tenant's responsibility.
9. The tenant will be required to maintain the internal decoration to the same standard as at entry.
10. A photographic record of condition will be taken prior to entry.
11. Pets accepted with prior consent.
Private Water & Drainage
Oil Central Heating
EPC Rating - E
LL Registration Number - 79427/110/07240
Local Authority - Aberdeenshire Council
Strictly by appointment through Savills - 01224 971 111
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference R13617. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills Rural Lettings, North East Scotland.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.