2 bedroom flat to rentHawk Brae, Livingston
|Added on Rightmove:||18 October 2016 (553 days ago)|
- 2nd Floor Apartment with balcony
- Good sized lounge
- Stylish kitchen with appliances
- Two double bedrooms
- Master en suite
- Allocated parking space
- Security entry system
- Deposit and references required
- Viewing now for entry approx 30th November
Spacious two bedroom unfurnished executive 2nd floor apartment to the rental market. Well presented the property comprises good sized lounge with French doors to a South facing balcony. Stylish modern fully fitted kitchen with fridge/freezer, mircowave, dishwasher, gas hob, electric oven and extractor hood. Two double bedrooms both with mirrored fitted wardrobes, the master has also been fitted with additional stylish wardrobes which gives an abundance of storage space, it also has a spacious ensuite shower room. Family bathroom with a three piece white suite. Gas central heating and double glazed. The property is situated within a well kept block and entry is via a security entry system. Allocated parking space. Council Tax Band - D.
Viewing now for entry approximately 30th November
Professionals - Yes
Pets - No
Dss - No
Smokers - No
Landlord registration no. 327409/400/09421 - LL Reg No:32749/4/9421
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62568263.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000134990. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Slater Hogg & Howison Lettings, Falkirk.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.