|Added on Rightmove:||23 December 2016 (519 days ago)|
- Two doubles and one single
- Very spacious lounge/diner
- Pets welcome
- Bathroom with modern white suite
- Gas fired central heating via radiators
- Attractive rear garden
- Excellent location
- Easy reach of Addenbrookes
- uPVC double glazedc windows
Spacious family accommodation with many excellent features including brand new carpets to the ground floor, uPVC double glazed windows throughout and gas fired central heating via radiators are just some of the attractions of this well placed three bedroom house. The ground floor has a really spacious lounge/diner which leads to a well equipped kitchen that over looks the garden. Also on this floor there is a really useful study/playroom for any IT enthusiasts that want to keep living and work space separate or for those with children where you want to keep toys in one place. To the first floor and the two double bedrooms of three rooms are the stand out feature. Both of which have built in wardrobes. All three bedrooms have exposed wood floor boards. There is also a bathroom with a modern white suite. Externally there are front and back gardens with the rear garden being an appealing place to sit out. The location alone will mean that the property will attract a lot of interest as all amenities are on hand including shops and bus routes. The world renowned Addenbrookes hospital is also within easy reach.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000407652. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abbotts Lettings, Cambridge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.