|Added on Rightmove:||21 October 2016 (605 days ago)|
- A beautifully presented substantial 4/5 bedroom detached family home
- Finished to a high specification
- Located in the prestigious Chiswell Green area
- Available early January 2017
- EPC: C
A beautifully presented substantial 4/5 bedroom detached family home finished to a high specification located in the prestigious area of Chiswell Green. The accommodation briefly comprises: Ground floor - entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/dining room/family area, utility room leading to downstairs shower room. First floor - 3 double bedrooms, large family bathroom with Jacuzzi bath, Master bedroom leading to dressing area and en-suite shower room. Second floor - loft room currently being used as a playroom. Outside - enclosed rear garden with two separate patio areas, shed. Garage and driveway with additional parking.
Cherry Hill is a sought after road in Chiswell Green with open views to the front. Chiswell Green is located to the south side of the city of St Albans and provides excellent access to the motorway link roads. The main town centre with its wider variety of shopping and leisure facilities is only a short drive away. Unfurnished. Available early January 2017. EPC: C
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62577818.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 001914. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Country Properties, Harpenden.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.