|Reduced on Rightmove:||01 November 2016 (385 days ago)|
- Stunning newly built development
- High gloss handle-less kitchen
- Beautifully tiled bathroom
- Minutes from Latimer Road tube station
Call us between our extended opening hours of 6pm - 10pm Monday to Thursday to arrange an appointment to view.
Light and spacious dual aspect, modern one bedroom apartment within this fabulous new build development at More West, Latimer Road.
This stunning new flat (designed by Stirling-award winners Haworth Tompkins) has a private balcony, stylish contemporary high-gloss handle-less kitchen with integrated appliances and fully tiled bathroom.
Situated in the thriving Latimer Road area, part of the London Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, close to green spaces and canals as well as bakeries, boutiques and the local and popular Portobello Market.
Minutes from Latimer Road Tube Station on the Circle and Hammersmith & City lines.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62579762.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P143657. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International Lettings, Notting Hill.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.