|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 October 2016 (541 days ago)|
- A penthouse one bedroom apartment set within a prestigious Art-deco style
- Overlooking Clapham Common
- Light and airy accommodation
- Bright reception room with space for a dining table
- Fitted kitchen
- Double bedroom
- Modern bathroom
- Superb views
- Private balcony
- Communal gardens and a communal roof terrace
A penthouse one bedroom apartment set within a prestigious Art-deco style building overlooking Clapham Common. The light and airy accommodation comprises a bright reception room with space for a dining table, a fitted kitchen, a double bedroom and a modern bathroom. The apartment boasts superb views across London and a private balcony. The building has the benefit of communal gardens and a communal roof terrace and is only a short stroll from Clapham South Underground station, the green open spaces of Clapham Common and all of the local amenities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62592971.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CLA080105_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Clapham South, Abbeville Village & Balham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.