|Added on Rightmove:||17 October 2017 (220 days ago)|
- Three Bedroom Mid-Terraced Property
- Town Centre Location
- EPC D
- Spacious Lounge & Bathroom
- Rear Courtyard
William H Brown are delighted to offer this fantastic three bedroom mid-terraced property located in Selby Town Centre. The property briefly comprises of spacious lounge with featured fireplace, dining room with storage, modern fitted kitchen with cooker and plenty of cupboards, spacious family bathroom with shower over bath, tiled, WC and sink, three double bedrooms to the upper level, the master bedroom benefits with featured fireplace and the other bedroom houses Worcester boiler. The property also benefits with a rear courtyard. This property is a must see!
Entering the property via a double glazed door benefiting with central heating radiator and stair case to first floor
Double glazed bay window to the front elevation, wall mounted feature electric fire, central heating radiator and TV point
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, central heating radiator, telephone point and under-stairs storage cupboard
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units comprising of part tiling, roll top work surface incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit, free standing gas oven with four ring gas hob, double glazed wiondow to side elevation and double glazed door providing access to the rear yard
Fully tiled with white three piece suite comprising of a bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, central heating radiatorwith two double glazed windows to the rear and side elevations
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Hatch providing access to the loft, storage cupboard and doors leading to;
A double bedroom benefiting from a feature iron fireplace, central heating radiator and TV point
The second bedroom benefits with window to rear elevation and central heating radiator
Benefits with window to rear elevation, central heating radiator and airing cupboard housing the central heating boiler
The front of the property has a brick wall surround with gated access and the rear is well enclosed with brick built boundary walls, access gate and timber storage shed
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62594792.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P5765H5125. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Selby Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.