|Added on Rightmove:||19 October 2016 (398 days ago)|
- Immaculate and well proportioned four bedroom detached home
- Large lounge & separate dining room
- Fully fitted breakfast kitchen & separate utility room
- Newly fitted downstairs cloakroom
- Spacious master bedroom with wardrobes & luxury new en suite
- Two further large double bedrooms & good size fourth bedroom
- Driveway parking & double garage
- EPC Rating D (Available mid December)
John Shepherd Lettings are pleased to offer this immaculate and spacious four bedroom detached home set within a cul de sac location with easy access to Knowle village amenities.
Accommodation briefly comprises; hallway with laminate flooring and newly fitted cloakroom, breakfast kitchen, utility, well proportioned dining room, lounge with feature fire place and doors to garden and study. To the first floor; large master bedroom with newly fitted luxury en-suite with double shower cubicle, two further spacious double bedrooms, good size fourth bedroom and family bathroom with white suite and shower over the bath.
The property also benefits from driveway parking and garage with double electric doors and attractive garden to rear. Strictly no pets.
Available mid December.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62595959.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 82213. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Shepherd Lettings, Knowle.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.