|Added on Rightmove:||27 October 2017 (145 days ago)|
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Well-proportioned one bedroom flat
- Bright reception room with space to dine
- Bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Open-plan kitchen with plenty of storage
- Great location
SHORT LET. A charming one bedroom flat set on the top floor of a period conversion and boasting well proportioned living space and lovely wood floors throughout.
The property is located within close proximity to the shops, restaurants and bars found along Kensington High Street, while the green open spaces of Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park are also close by.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62596900.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1045762. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Shepherds Bush.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.