|Added on Rightmove:||24 February 2017 (235 days ago)|
- Rent: £95 pppw - Available: July 2017
- 5 bedroom mid-terraced house
- Expansive Victorian living room
- 3 King size sofas
- Traditional wood floor
- Open plan kitchen/diner
- Fully integrated kitchen
- Beautiful roll top bath
- French doors leading to decking area into the private court yard
- Perfect for students
Rent: £95 pppw - Available: July 2017 - letslivehere presents this fantastic 5 bedroom mid-terraced house in the centre of Jesmond. Complete with 5 deluxe double bedrooms and fully furnished throughout to a high specification.
This stunning house is one of the most highly desirable properties in our portfolio. The property has a large contemporary lounge with two leather sofas and antique coffee table and features a beautiful blend of traditional Victorian features, including stripped wooden floorboards and original fireplaces.
There is an expansive open plan fully integrated kitchen complete with granite-effect worktops, stainless steel appliances and dining table. From the kitchen there is access, through french doors, to the private patio. There is a stunning marble effect bathroom, with roll top bath and an additional walk in shower. The townhouse boasts a beautiful garden at the front of the property.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101144001843. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by letslivehere, Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.