Serviced Office to rentAutumn Park Business Centre, Grantham, Lincolnshire, NG31
From 85 sq. ft. | £1,500 pa| £125 pcm
- 85 sq ft (7 sq m)
|Letting type:||Long term|
- High quality serviced office accommodation with unrestricted on-site parking
- Competitive inclusive rents to include utilities, free high speed broadband & meeting facilities
- Individual office accommodation from 85 sq ft (7.9 sq m)
- Close to town centre amenities & train station
- Prominent site with easy access to A1
High specified serviced office accommodation with unrestricted parking, close to the train station with easy access to the town centre amenities. Autumn park Business Centre providing on-site facilities to include; Free meeting facilities, high speed broadband, controlled door access and CCTV security, CAT VI networking with perimeter trunking, double glazing and 24/7 access.
The property benefits from an attractive main reception area with free meeting & conferencing facilities.
Autumn Park Business Centre is always popular with existing tenants regularly 'trading-up' to larger offices as and when they become available and, as such, availability regularly changes - we would recommend that interested parties always call for details of current availability.
There is a large surface car park to the rear of the business centre with visitor parking to the front.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-62598788.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Grantham (0.6 mi)
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CS1510. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wood Moore & Co Ltd , Nottinghamshire.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.