|Added on Rightmove:||19 October 2016 (397 days ago)|
- Rent directly from the Landlord
- Separate Bathroom and Kitchen
- Quiet Neighbourhood with local parks nearby
- Close to shops local restaurants
- Close to bus and train station
Property reference number 5711349. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Double Studio Flat in quiet neighbourhood separate bathroom and kitchen. On street parking, close to shops, restaurants and transport links. Available immediately.
large studio, Newly refurbished Aylestone Avenue NW6. Separate double bedroom. separate Bathroom and Toilet. Separate newly fitted kitchen. This is on the first floor. Transport Queens park Station, Bakerloo line, Willesden Green Jubilee Line, £1,300PCM
* Please quote ref. 5711349 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62601749.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5711349_41635. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.