|Added on Rightmove:||19 October 2016 (607 days ago)|
- 2 Bed Semi Detached Property in Trentham
- Front and rear gardens
- Driveway parking for 2 cars
- Gas central heating
- Lounge with gas fire and patio doors leading to garden
- Family bathroom with bath and shower
- 1 Good sized double, 1 single bedroom
- NO DSS, PETS CONSIDERED
A very pleasant 2 bed semi-detached house in an excellent cul-de-sac location just seconds walk to the Trentham Hotel Restaurant. The front entrance leads to an entrance hall with storage cupboard and open stairway. Overlooking the front garden is a modern fully fitted kitchen white units, integrated 4 ring gas hob and electric oven. To the rear is a good sized lounge with a gas fire and patio doors leading to a lawned garden with small patio area and shed. Upstairs the front bedroom is a good sized double with built in wardrobes and airing cupboard, the rear bedroom is a single. Family bathroom is well decorated and has a bath, electric shower & chrome towel radiator. There is a driveway to the side large enough for 2 cars. Gas Central Heating, Oak varnished wooden double glazed windows.
NO DSS, PETS CONSIDERED AFTER DISCUSSING WITH OWNER.
Whilst the details listed within this description are believed to be accurate and upto date you should check with the agent that any appliances listed will be present at the start of the let. Where a property is let unfurnished, should an appliance become faulty the landlord may not replace it - excluding cookers & boilers for which the landlord remains responsible. In some instances gas fires may have been disconnected where central heating systems are present.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 66650. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belvoir, Newcastle-Under-Lyme.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.