|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 October 2016 (89 days ago)|
- Modern three bedroom first floor flat
- Well presented reception room and open plan kitchen
- Well-proportioned bedrooms, two double and one single
- Sleek en-suite bathroom and shower room
- Wonderful patio and beautiful communal gardens
- Good shops, amenities and transport links nearby
- Onsite residents concierge
- Onsite residents gymnasium and swimming pool
Full descriptionLONG LET. Set inside a stunning development this three bedroom first floor flat boasts excellent neutral décor, wood flooring throughout and a wonderful modern finish and superb patio.
Set in the excellent Kidbrooke Village development this flat overlooks the beautiful Sutcliffe Park, which is rich in wildlife and has been declared a local nature reserve and is one of Greenwich's Green Flag sites. With Blackheath Village also close by.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1001697. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Blackheath.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.