|Added on Rightmove:||19 October 2016 (548 days ago)|
- Popular village location of Harlington
- Two Bedroom
- To let unfurnished
- Gas fired central heating
- Detached garage with parking
- Semi Detached Property
- 12 month let
- Clean and well decorated, carpets and laminated throughout
- Fitted wardrobes to one bedroom
A semi detached property in the popular and quiet village of Harlington, comprising kitchen reception room, two bedrooms and a family bathroom with shower. Benefits include full double glazing, gas fired central heating, there is a detached garage and parking, nice garden. The property is available to let unfurnished. Veiwing is highly recommended. Full time employment only. Please note the pictures in this advert need updating.My Online Estate Agent is the vendor's agent for this property. Whilst every effort is made to ensure its accuracy the matters referred to in this description should be independently verified by prospective purchasers or tenants. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 0000373. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by My Online Estate Agent, National.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.