|Added on Rightmove:||19 October 2016 (216 days ago)|
- Concierge service & 24 hour onsite security
- 24 hour property maintenance office onsite
- Luxury riverside warehouse conversion apartment set within the renowned Hays Galleria
- Modern and spacious apartment with great storage
- Moments from London Bridge Station
- Close to the bars and restaurants in Shad Thames and Bermondsey Street
- Borough market just round the corner
- Walking distance to the City and Liverpool Street
- Quiet yet central location
Full descriptionMadley Property is extremely proud to present this high quality apartment based in the historic and renown Hay's Galleria development. Located moments from London Bridge tube station, this location is more enviable than most.
These converted apartments are of the highest specification with luxury fixtures and fittings throughout. The apartment boasts one double bedroom and a luxury bathroom with a spacious open plan reception area. As a resident you also benefit from a concierge service and 24 hour security.
Based next to river, Hay's Galleria offers a location that is unrivalled. On your doorstep is a number of London landmarks including The Shard, Tower Bridge and Borough Market. In addition you are minutes from the ever trendy Bermondsey Street and the vast number of boutique restaurants, bars and shops.
Viewings are a must. Professionals only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference b168. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Madley Property Services Ltd, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.