|Added on Rightmove:||19 October 2016 (394 days ago)|
- Charming Cottage.
- Three Double Bedrooms.
- Two Bathrooms
- Separate WC.
- Good Size Reception Room.
- Spacious Kitchen & Diner.
- Lovely Small Paved Back Garden.
- Built in the late 1800s.
- Good Storage Space.
- Close to transport links.
An absolutely stunning and charming cottage situated in a quiet and peaceful cul-de sac in Cricklewood, NW2.
Built in the late 1800s for the railway workers, the property comprises three double bedrooms (master bedroom with en-suite shower) family bathroom on the ground floor, a separate WC on first floor, a good size reception room and a spacious kitchen on the ground floor which has access to outdoor space at the rear of the house. Johnston Terrace is located in a calm and very much unified neighbourhood and is just half a mile from Cricklewood Thameslink Station providing easy access into Central London.
Six minutes from Cricklewood Train Station, one minute from bus links, shops and local amenities. Ten minutes to Willesden Green Tube.
Council Tax: £1,397.07 (Band D).
Approx. Gross Internal Area: 867 (80.58 Sq M).
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1199. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Amber & Co ltd, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.