|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 November 2017 (14 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 305712
Property Reference: 305712.
- Three large double bedroom property. Recently fully renovated to a high standard.
- Open plan kitchen/living space.
- first floor lifted with large balcony.
- Bathroom with separate wc.
- Double glazing, gas central heating.
- prime location accessible to transport, 1 min walk to DLR.
- private landlord, no fees.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,900.00 per month (£438.46 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,900.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 31 December, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills Included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
If calling, please quote reference: 305712
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62613877.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 30571206112017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.