|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 December 2016 (300 days ago)|
- Spacious Two Bedroom Apartment
- Close To Local Amenities & Bus Services
- Open Plan Lounge With Fitted Kitchen
- Modern Bathroom With Shower
- Rear Car Park & Bike Store
- No Smokers, DSS Or Pets
- Children Welcome
- Council Tax Band B
- Available Now Unfurnished
- Minimum Term Six Months Tenancy
With the benefit of private parking to the rear and secure bike storage, a spacious Two Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment in a location that offers easy access to the village centre, required amenities and views of the Cleveland Hills beyond from the front elevation.
Features include intercom entry system, gas central heating, upvc double glazing, open plan lounge opening to a fitted kitchen (with oven & hob) and modern bathroom with shower.
Available to rent now on an unfurnished basis. No pets, smokers or DSS. Bond £575
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62615039.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference MID120102_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Eston.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.