|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 November 2017 (73 days ago)|
- Good-sized reception room with space to dine
- Contemporary kitchen
- Two double bedrooms and modern bathroom
- Grade II listed development with shared roof terrace
- Private balcony with views of River Thames
- Shared roof terrace and central courtyard
- Secure allocated underground parking
- Communal gym, swimming pool, and concierge
LONG LET. An exceptional opportunity to acquire a two double bedroom apartment with exposed brickwork and private balcony (partial river view) located in the prestigious grade II listed Burrells Wharf Square.
Island Gardens and Mudchute DLR stations are located moments away (5 mins to Canary Wharf, 17 mins to Bank) while Bus stops and Masthouse Terrace Pier Riverboat are also close by.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 1047049. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.