|Added on Rightmove:||20 October 2016 (608 days ago)|
CORNER HOUSE, ULLESKELF, TADCASTER LS24 9DU
A well-presented, modernised 3-bedroom SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE (81 sq m. or 875 sq ft.) with spacious accommodation, well-fitted kitchen and sunny rear yard (with parking for a small car) situated in the Main Street of this popular, small village. Ulleskelf has a village shop, public house, community hall and a station on the Leeds/York railway line. There is a well-supported primary school at nearby Church Fenton.
RENT: £700 pcm exclusive
BOND: £850 (protected by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme - The Dispute Service Ltd.)
Property ref: REN/1524 Viewing by appointment with the Agents
HEADS OF TERMS
1. The property will be let under an Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement for a minimum period of 6 months (with a longer tenancy being preferred). The tenancy may be extended beyond the initial period by agreement. A copy of the Agreement under which the tenancy is offered, together with charges for extending the tenancy, is available for inspection at our office.
2. Rent of £700 per calendar month payable monthly in advance by bank standing order.
3. A surety deposit in the sum of £850 will be payable on commencement and refundable on termination provided that the tenant has complied satisfactorily with his/her covenants. We are a regulated agent for the Tenancy Deposit Scheme, which protects tenants' deposits in the event of a dispute between landlord and tenant at the end of the tenancy; full details of the scheme are available on-line at www.tenancydepositscheme.com
4. A reservation fee for UK-based residents of £185 for a couple (£165 for a single person) including VAT is payable on reserving the property; until this fee has been paid, the property will remain on the market. The reservation fee is normally non-refundable. If there is more than one application, the landlord reserves the right to offer the tenancy to another tenant, i.e. it is not on a first-come, first served basis. In that case, the fee would be refunded. In some cases, a guarantor may be required (for which an additional charge will be made) or 6 months rent will be payable in advance.
5. The Tenant will pay for utility company charges and council tax. Selby District Council - payable 2016/2017 (gross) £1,465.13 - Band 'C'. Water & sewerage charges payable in addition (metered supply / not a metered supply - please check).
6. The property is available now and the tenancy may commence on completion of the shorthold lease and payment of the first month's rent and deposit, subject to satisfactory references having been provided.
7. Applicants must complete and return a Tenancy Application Form to the Letting Agent before any tenancy can be considered. References and a Credit Search will be taken up.
ROAD DIRECTIONS: Leave Tadcaster town centre and turn left along the A162 by the side of John Smith's Brewery. Approximately 3 miles along this road (before the village of Towton) there is a sign-posted left turn to Church Fenton and Ulleskelf. On entering the village take a sharp left over the railway bridge in front of the 'Ulleskelf Arms', then continue straight through the village along the Main Street, where the property stands on the right hand side identified by our 'for sale' and 'to let' boards.
The accommodation comprises (with reference to the attached floor plan):-
ENTRANCE PORCH: 1.50m. x 1.10m. fully enclosed porch with windows to 3 sides. Electric light. Carpet. Small-paned glazed door to living room.
SITTING ROOM: 4.77m. x 3.34m. having window to front with pair of curtains. Chimney breast and stone flagged hearth (fireplace removed but flue believed to be intact). 6 ceiling down-lighters. Telephone point. High level cupboard containing electricity meter. Small-paned door to the kitchen. Opening to the dining room. Carpet.
DINING ROOM: 3.52m. x 3.33m. having windows to two aspects, with curtains. Ceiling coving. 6 ceiling down-lighters. Carpet. Enclosed staircase to the first floor.
KITCHEN: 3.74m. x 3.23m. fitted with modern wall and base units having light oak doors, dark grey laminated wooden worktops, inset 1¼ bowl stainless steel sink and black tiled splash-backs. Built-in electric ceramic hob and fan-assisted electric oven, with cooker filter hood above. Plumbed for washing machine and space for tall refrigerator (appliances not included). Extractor fan. Tiled-effect vinyl floor-covering. 6 ceiling down-lighters. Window and part-glazed door to the rear yard.
LANDING: 1.93m. x 2.19m. with window. 2 ceiling down-lighters. Access to loft. Air extraction system and smoke alarm. Carpet.
BEDROOM 1: 3.81m. x 3.58m. with window facing east. 4 ceiling down-lighters. Silavent air inlet ventilator (electrically operated). Telephone point. Carpet.
BEDROOM 2: 4.78m. x 3.50m./2.18m. having window to front. L-shaped room with built-in 3 wardrobes having hanging rails and cupboards above. Carpet. 6 ceiling down-lighters.
BEDROOM 3: 3.39m. x 2.57m. with window to the front. Built-in double wardrobe with cupboard above. Silavent ventilator. 4 ceiling down-lighters. Carpet.
BATHROOM: 2.00m. x 2.08m. fitted with modern white suite comprising panelled bath with tank-fed pumped shower over bath and with large glass splash screen. Half-tiled walls, with additional tiling to shower area. Heated towel rail. Tiled floor. Window with roller blind. Cylinder cupboard with insulated cylinder fitted with electric immersion heater and timer.
HEATING: Room heating is provided by 5 electric convector heaters (each with individual thermostats). Water heating is by electric immersion heater in the cylinder in the bathroom cupboard.
STORE: Integral store with external access from yard, containing the modern electricity fusebox.
OUTSIDE: Sunny rear yard 4.66m. x 3.63m. with pair of gates providing off-street parking for a small car or sitting area with a good plastic garden shed (6' x 3'9") available if required. Outside tap and 2 electric lights. Washing lines and posts (2).
SERVICES: All main services are connected to the property excluding gas.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62624390.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference REN1524. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bartle Residential, Tadcaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.