|Added on Rightmove:||20 October 2016 (416 days ago)|
- Spacious 2 bed family home with loads of light.
- Good area convenient for local facilities.
- Gas central heating and double glazed.
- Good decorative order.
Property reference number 5694053. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Lovely two bed family home.
Generous sized rooms with plenty of light.
Full gas central heating and double glazing.
Separate lounge and dining room.
Unfurnished so you can quickly make it your home.
Yard backing onto park.
Two minutes from Seacombe ferry terminal.
Five minutes to shops and town hall. Near main bus route to Birkenhead and Wallasea.
Professional landlord for your peace of mind.
* Please quote ref. 5694053 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
The landlord will charge a maximum of £150.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Inventory checks
- Deposit registration
- Tenancy set up
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62625230.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5694053_41845. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.