|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||20 October 2016 (580 days ago)|
- NW6 - West Hampstead
- Available now
- Residents gym
- 1st Floor, Park to rear
- 5 min walk to West End Lane
- Excellent transport links to the West End & City
- Concierge & landscaped gardens
- 3 Bedroom 2 bathroom flat
- Over 1,200 sq feet of space
- 2 Terraces and views of Park
Beaufort Court is located minutes from the centre of West Hampstead
West Hampstead offers excellent shops, bars & restaurants as well as very good transport links to the West end and the City
Beaufort Court further benefits from a concierge, gym and stunning residents gardens
CityZEN are delighted to offer a 3 double bedroom 2 bathroom 1st floor furnished flat offering over 1,200 square feet of space
The apartment enjoys both a North West and South East aspect with 2 large terraces and Park views
This property would be ideal for a family or professional sharers
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ON BEAUFORT COURT & OUR FULL LIST OF AVAILABLE UNITS PLEASE VISIT:
Beaufort Court -
Beaufort Court -
En Suite Shower Room -
Reception Room -
Communal Entrance Hall -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62626517.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26581778. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CityZEN Estate Agents, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.