|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 November 2016 (533 days ago)|
- Located on Bermondsey Square
- Large south facing Balcony
- Bright and spacious - approx 530 sqf
- Contemporary Kitchen and Bathroom
- Concierge service
- Energy Performance rating 'A'
- Available furnished early November
Beautiful one bed apartment with balcony overlooking the trendy Bermondsey Square. Great location with an abundance of local amenities including, restaurants, cafes, short wave cinema, an antiques & vintage market every friday, and Sainsbury's local, all on your doorstep!
If your looking for convenience and comfort look no further, the apartment is warm, well insulated, clean and modern.
The south facing balcony is a great size, overlooking the square with charming views. This is somewhere you can feel at home, yet know that you are super central for that commute to work!
Closest stations are Borough & London Bridge. There are also a whole host of buses running along Tower Bridge Road, heading straight into the city making bank and the city easy destinations.
This property is situated in the ever popular Bermondsey Square development with lift access, and on site concierge. Available to rent furnished from early November.
Fees to tenants are £180 (including vat) per person which covers referencing, contracts, custodial deposit protection and administration.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62631830.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7271409. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Independent London, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.