|Reduced on Rightmove:||01 February 2017 (318 days ago)|
- Short Drive to Walton Station.
- Walking Distance to Walton Station.
- Stylish & Thoughtfully Extended Family Home
- Stunning Open Plan Kitchen/Living/Dining Area
- Full Width Bi-Fold Doors to Garden
- Master Bedroom has Modern Ensuite with Shower
- Private Enclosed Rear Garden has Large Patio
- Double Garage in Block, Parking Space Unallocated
Short drive/walking distance to Walton Station.Stylish & thoughtfully extended 4 bedroom family home.Located in a quiet cul de sac development.Stunning open plan kitchen/living/dining area with full width bi fold doors to garden,hard flooring downstairs.Master bedroom has modern ensuite with shower.Private enclosed rear garden with large patio & double garage in block
* Entrance Hall
* Open Plan Sitting/Dining Room Leading To
* Open Plan Kitchen/ Breakfast Room
* Master Bedroom With En-Suite Bathroom
* 3 Further Double Bedrooms
* Family Bathroom
* Double Garage
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62636609.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 903782. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by APW Lettings, Weybridge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.