|Added on Rightmove:||20 October 2016 (579 days ago)|
- Two Bedroom Apartment
- Underfloor Heating
- Open Plan Kitchen and Living Room
- Wooden Flooring Throughout
- Off-Street Parking
- Available Furnished/Unfurnished or Partly Unfurnished
- Turnham Green (District Line, Piccadilly Line Zone 2/3 Border).
This wonderful and high spec top floor two bedroom apartment is located just a few minutes walk from Turnham Green tube station, features wooden flooring throughout, enormous master bedroom with great storage, a contemporary bathroom and well-equipped kitchen, underfloor heating in the bathroom, washer dryer, full height fridge freezer, dishwasher and waste disposal unit.
The closest tube station at 0.3 miles is Turnham Green (District Line, zone 2/3 border, which is on the District Line and also the Piccadilly Line during peak commuter times), and the E3 bus stop is right outside the front door. The shops, restaurants, bars and amenities of both Turnham Green Terrace and Chiswick High Road are within walking distance.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4067. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Amber & Co ltd, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.