|Added on Rightmove:||20 October 2016 (364 days ago)|
- A Bay Fronted Three Storey Late Victorian/early Edwardian End Villa Terrace
- Upvc Double Glazed Windows, Electric Wet Heating To Radiators
- Entrance Hall, Wc, Sitting Room, Stylish Living Kitchen
- First Floor, Master Bedroom, Walk-in Wardrobe, En-suite And Bathroom
- Second Floor, Two Further Bedrooms (walk-in Wardrobe/study Area)
- Front And Rear Gardens, Twin Parking Spaces To The Rear
- Offered Unfurnished, Available Now
A delightful and particularly attractive bay fronted three storey late Victorian/early Edwardian end villa terrace, located in the conservation area of Stoneygate on the tree-lined Knighton Drive. The property, which is offered for sale with No Upward Chain, has undergone an extensive programme of refurbishment and alterations to provide a stylish versatile home for modern-day living. The accommodation includes entrance hall with WC, spacious 24ft sitting room, stylish living kitchen with integrated appliances, three generous size bedrooms arranged over two further floors, including master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and stylish en-suite shower room and stylish fitted family bathroom. The property benefits from an attractive landscaped rear garden, twin parking spaces to the rear approached by a private leafy car park accessed by Elms Road. Internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this individual period home. The property is within minutes' walk of Queens Road shopping parade in neighbouring Clarendon Park, with its specialist shops, bars, boutiques and restaurants and is well served for everyday amenities and services including renowned public and private schooling, Leicester City Centre and Leicester University.
uPVC double glazed windows, electric heating to radiators, entrance hall, WC, sitting room, stylish living kitchen, first floor landing, master bedroom, walk-in wardrobe, stylish en-suite and stylish fitted family bathroom, second floor, two further bedrooms (walk-in wardrobe/study area) front and rear gardens, twin parking spaces to the rear, stylishly presented with original features.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 9960399_4238395l. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knightsbridge Estate Agents & Valuers, Leicester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.