1 bedroom flat to rentHeritage Drive, Carron, Falkirk
|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 November 2016 (497 days ago)|
- Lovely condition
- One bedroom lower flat
- Dining sized lounge
- Fully fitted kitchen with appliances
- Bathroom with electric shower
- Front and rear gardens
- Double glazing. Gas central heating
- Deposit and references required
- Available now
Great condition one bedroom unfurnished flat.. The lower cottage flat is situated in a pleasant private residential estate. Only a few minutes drive to the town centre or to motorway access for the M876 and M9. The property comprises entrance vestibule, lounge with dining area, fully fitted kitchen with washing machine, fridge/freezer, and gas cooker. Bathroom with a white three piece suite with electric shower. Double bedroom with mirrored fitted wardrobes. Double glazed. Gas central heating. The property also has a small front and back garden.
Council Tax Band - B
Professionals - Yes
Smokers - No
DSS - No
Pets - No
Landlord registration number - 477972/240/09381 - LL Reg No:477972/24/9381
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62647484.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000407796. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Slater Hogg & Howison Lettings, Falkirk.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.