|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 November 2016 (461 days ago)|
- Superb newly built freehold two bedroom house
- Open-plan German kitchen with integrated Siemen appliances
- Aluminium frame full-length double glazed windows throughout
- Bowers and Wilkins speakers, ready for Sonos integration
- Lutron lighting and Heatmiser underfloor heating
- Micro cement polished concrete effect spiral staircase
- Verisure monitored alarm system
- Low maintenance decked garden
LONG LET. This elegant newly built two bedroom house has been finished to a high-specification throughout and presents a wealth of contemporary fixtures and fittings combined with chic neutral décor.
Sumatra Road is enviably situated in the heart of West Hampstead, moments from the wealth of shops, bars and restaurants along West End Lane and within easy reach of the Jubilee line, the Overground and West Hampstead ThamesLink.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 984563. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, West Hampstead.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.