|Reduced on Rightmove:||30 December 2016 (326 days ago)|
- Unfurnished and particulry spacious
- 2 Double bedroom mid terraced cottage
- Modern fitted kitchen with built-in oven & hob
- Modern fitted bathroom with separate shower
- Gardens front & rear
- Secure gated parking
- Located within the heart of Oxton Village
- NO DSSS OR SMOKING & ENQUIRE ON PETS
Unfurnished and particularly spacious, superb two double bedroom cottage positioned within the heart of Oxton Village and benefits from having secure parking, front & rear gardens and has easy access to all local amenities. This lovely accommodation has gas central heating, double glazing and comprises of entrance hallway, spacious through living room and dining room, spacious modern fitted kitchen with built-in oven & hob, two good size double bedrooms and a large modern fitted bathroom with separate shower. VIEWINGS ARE ESSENTIAL
NO DSS OR SMOKING AND ENQUIRE ON PETS
Fees apply. Single Reference Fee £120.00 per person and £60.00 for any additional applicant/guarantor on application. Administration Fee £120.00 per property on or before move in. All fees are inclusive of VAT
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000407053. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clive Watkin Lettings, Prenton - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.