|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 July 2017 (156 days ago)|
- 42" wall mounted TV
- High quality pine matching furniture
- Newly fitted modern kitchen
- Integrated kitchen appliances
- Communal courtyard
- Off street car parking
- Student accommodation
- Modern luxury bath and shower rooms
- No Agency fees!
Lillico House offers superb student accommodation in Jesmond. Students living here will be walking distance to both Newcastle and Northumbria Universities. Lillico House is located in the heart of Jesmond, one of the most popular locations for student accommodation in Newcastle.
This 6 bedroom Jesmond student property comes fully furnished to an excellent standard, you will not be disappointed! Comprising laminate flooring, leather sofa's to the lounge with 42" LCD wall mounted TV, 6 bedrooms with pine furniture and a study area, matching furniture and carpets, modern kitchen with integrated appliances, microwave, washing/dryer machine and dishwasher. Luxury newly fitted modern bathroom suite and separate shower room.
Jesmond student accommodation is very popular so Roseworth recommend to view fast to avoid disappointment.
This Jesmond student accommodation benefits from a communal garden and off street free private car parking. A service charge of £2.00 pppw is applicable.
Lillico House is fully managed by Roseworth Student Lettings.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 745. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roseworth Student Lettings, Newcastle Upon Tyne.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.