|Added on Rightmove:||21 October 2016 (579 days ago)|
- EXCELLENT LOCATION
- LARGE LOUNGE/DINER
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH FITTED WARDROBES
- MODERN STYLISH KITCHEN
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
- NEUTRAL DECORATION THROUGHOUT
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZING
- HOUSE BATHROOM WITH WHITE SUITE
- OFF STREET PARKING AND COMMUNAL GARDENS
- ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING: E
TWO BEDROOM TOP FLOOR FLAT LOCATED IN THIS POPULAR DEVELOPMENT IN THE CENTRE OF ROUNDHAY. The property is finished to an excellent standard and well placed for access to Street Lane and Roundhay Park whilst also retaining excellent transport links to Leeds City Centre.
The property is UNFURNISHED and comprises; communal entrance; hallway; lounge/diner with wooden floor; Modern kitchen; Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes; Second bedroom with fitted wardrobe; Bathroom with white suite and jaccuzzi bath. Double glazing and gas central heating. Appliances include: Gas hob and oven, washing machine, dishwasher, fridge freezer. Exnternal the property benefits, off street parking, communal gardens. Intercom system. Sorry No Pets or Smokers.
Deposit: £810 .00 Energy Efficiency Rating: E
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 174030. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linley & Simpson, Roundhay.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.