|Added on Rightmove:||21 October 2016 (511 days ago)|
- Reiss-Samuels are delighted to present this 5 bed 3 bath
- Available September 2017
- Offered fully furnished
- Ideal for students or professional sharers
- Located a short walk to Island Gardens dlr station
- all bedrooms are doubles
- Open plan living area
- Good links into Canary Wharf and the city
Reiss-Samuels offer this immaculate and large 5 bed 3 bathroom terraced house to the market. Stunning five double bedroom townhouse is situated in Canary Wharf. The property is situated in Ferry Street, E14. The property is presented over three floors and is very spacious. It comprises of five double bedrooms, a large fully fitted kitchen leading onto a neat paved garden.
There is a separate living room with a balcony as well as two bathrooms and a separate guest toilet and ensuite to master bedroom. The property is situated a few minutes walk from Island Gardens DLR station, for a 5 min commute to Canary Wharf Jubilee line. Transport into the City and West End is a breeze. Close to all local amenities including the 24 Hr shopping centre & Mudchute Park.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference f21. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Reiss-Samuels, London .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.